Thursday, July 1, 2010

So lets kick this off.

Hi my name is Scott. I am writing here because there is too much going on in my head to keep track, so I wanted to write it all down. Organization is both my gift and curse and I am always looking to organize my messy disorganized piles of stuff.

I am currently working two jobs, one at UPS. I deal with Hazardous Materials as we receive them and then send them to their destination. We are a routing facility. Never do I actually handle the Hazmat packages. I have been there for almost 4 years now and it is one of the better jobs I have ever had.

My second place of employment is Gamestop in the local mall. I should mention that I am an avid gamer, but I am sure I will get to that sooner or later. I have actually had a lot of fun at Gamestop, but it is both an interesting job and a very stressful one. If anyone has ever been to Gamestop they are all about their promotions, discount cards and pre-orders of games and in some way I have to be more of a salesmen then just a guy behind the cash register. I do my best there when I am super excited for a game or two, but other months I just go through the motions and try my best.

I am also a student at my local community college. Taking classes here and there to become a web designer. I am also a free lance web designer now. Taking small projects from around town. I also have my own website, http://remoria.net which is not up and running yet. There is a lot more to that coming up in the future.

Like I mentioned earlier, I am an avid gamer. I have been playing video games since I was three years old and and twenty years later little has changed. I am hoping to blog thoughts and impressions of games on here as time goes on.

Lastly I want to mention that I am very bad with blogs. I like them enough to create them over and over, there are as many blogs out there about me as there are Neo instances in the Matrix. So don't get too attached to this blog, but I hope to better with this one.

So thats me in a nutshell. My name is Scott. Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment